1913: Der Sommer des

Sunday

December

2003

Which Xmas Song Are you?
POSTED in: Boring Blahs

Hark! The Herald Angels Sing

You are ‘Hark! The Herald Angels Sing’. ou take Christmas very seriously. For you, it is a religious festival, celebrating the birth of the Saviour, and its current secularisation really irritates you. You enjoy the period of Advent leading up to Christmas, and attend any local carol services you can find, as well as the more contemplative Advent church services each Sunday. You may be involved in Christmas food collections or similar charity work. The midnight service at your church, with candles and carols, is one you look forward to all year, and you also look forward to the family get together on Christmas Day.

What Christmas Carol are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

This entry was posted in Boring Blahs. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to “Which Xmas Song Are you?”

kir SPAIN
    5:36 pm on December 7th, 2003

wow Connie that makes me think about a lot of things… thanks
    Hey Connie I made something very special for u. ;) hehe I think you are going to love it. ;) heheheeh I have to finnish it but I´lltry to send it to you tomorrow. ;) hehehe I´m sure you´ll love it. I drew it by myself hehehe. AND YOU´LL GET FUN WITH IT BECAUSE i CAN´T STOP MAKING IT!!! hehehe
    BTW, I´d love to have my smilies clickables at my b2, could u help me to figure it out. I have a pop up comments. ;) hehe
    Thanks in advance. (If you don´t have time don´t worry, I´ll try to look for any tutorial at your “suuuuper resources” ;)

Connie
    5:41 pm on December 7th, 2003

Ahh Kir, you really don´t have to make me anything, you already made me a Birthday pressie!

Do you want to have your Comments as a pop up, or rather not? I have the Smilie Hack saved for the comments. Let me know if I should send it to you.

kir SPAIN
    5:46 pm on December 7th, 2003

ooh, I´d love to have it as a comment ;) hehe aaah hehe. I know but this is my xmas gift for u. ;) heheh
    BTW love your LLulaby!!! it´s sooo marvellous. Thanks for share it with us. ;)

Connie
    6:58 pm on December 7th, 2003

Hi Gem, I emailed you.

kir SPAIN
    6:44 am on December 8th, 2003

hey Connie it´s sooo cool. I think I figured it out. hehehe I´ll change some smilies tomorrow. ;) hehehe
    BTW is there any way to have my smilies at edit form (admin) hehe, it will be great. ;) hehe. Thanks a lot for this hack. I love it.

Connie
    10:36 am on December 8th, 2003

I don´t have that hack anymore, sorry. I have no idea how I did that back then, it´s more than 2 years ago. Check the Forums Gem! There´s always someone wanting Smilies somewhere. :-D

kir SPAIN
    2:01 am on December 9th, 2003

hehe, thank u very much. Finally i could find it and I mofified it a lil. ;) hehe
    Thanks again. ;)