They Mark Of Athena

Monday

February

2004

Mmmmmm, Turtles
POSTED in: Photo Galore

Turtle Love

Apart from the heart, do I compress my photos too much? *thinks* The original pic is over at Phlick.

This entry was posted in Photo Galore. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to “Mmmmmm, Turtles”

Jen
    4:19 pm on February 9th, 2004

CONNIE!!!!! *hugs* It has been so long since I have talked to you! I am very sorry for the long absence…. things have just been so incredibly busy that I have not really had time for an online life. I totally miss it though! Your turtle piccie is so cute! It doesn’t look too compressed to me. :) Anyways, I will send you an email later so I don’t take up too much space in your comments. ^__^ *hugs* Take care sweetie!!!!

Zelly UNITED KINGDOM
    5:35 pm on February 9th, 2004

Omg! Ditto to Jen’s message! I haven’t talked to my german sqooshley for ages! ^_^ How are you? I’m really sorry for not posting on your site. Alot of school things get out of hand -_-;; connie :) Still love you! 😀 Please, check out my lame blog and site (soon to be updated lol) :P. :)

7:11 pm on February 9th, 2004

I got that turtle in my cereal packet!!! Such a cute photo!

kimi
    11:18 pm on February 9th, 2004

hi my mail to connie@turtelina.org bounced back, so i’m leaving your “thanks for voting” patch here:

becka UNITED STATES
    4:01 am on February 10th, 2004

awwwww how sweet your turtle has a little friend, hehehe so sweet, so cute sweet little turtles are

ZhiWen
    11:10 am on February 10th, 2004

I think your turtle is in love :)