1913: Der Sommer des

by Florian Illies

19 days until until my very needed vacation! oh no

Monday

December

2006

Dont Lose Your Head

SantaEhepaar.gif How can you waste precious time? In trying to pixel a Mr Santa Turtle! :mad: Talking of pixelling, you should check Schildies, today and tomorrow!

What you c(sh)ould also do, is sign up for Clicky Web Statistics. Its still in Beta, but I love it! I can see that way too many people are on Windows and IE. Badbadbad. And yes, leave me a comment for a VOX Invite. Christmas Smilies are here, NO guild layouts (neopets html is insane), lots of knitted Ipod covers here and the Grumpy Old King joke is totally random! To sum it up, Clicky is awesome. :mrgreen:

ToeUpSockMINI.jpg Not much progress on the socks. Had to frog it completly, and start over again, as I had an error in my toe increases. Another way to waste time. Not a lot to see, but for the sake of pictures.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, my thickbox doesnt work. :-( The sock is laying on my Macbook btw. Which I love to death, and what is possible the best thing since the invention of electricity!

Kept falling asleep at Uni again, how annoying, and I didnt even have to work. Interesting was how groups tend to make exremly risky decisions. Example: the Challenger (the space shuttle, google it!) Everyone on board knew what was wrong, but they still made the decision as a group, to take off anyway. And now they are dead. What a bad way to end an entry.

This entry was posted in Daily Life, Knitting, Photo Galore, Pixelling. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to “Dont Lose Your Head”

Linda UNITED STATES
    10:06 pm on December 11th, 2006

oh wow you got a macbook, coolness!! i’m thinking about getting a imac/powermac. :lol:

10:41 pm on December 11th, 2006

Oh no, I have had it since July? Cant remember, a long while already. It is awesome, the best thing ever. Everyone should have one! :cool:

5:49 pm on December 12th, 2006

Hi Connie! I am posting your Christmas stuff tomorrow, I hope it will arrive in time :D Do you like any wool?

5:54 pm on December 12th, 2006

Hi Nicki! Congratulations on your flute exam!!! :razz: Are you done with flute exams for this semester? :mrgreen: What are you going to do with your flute playing when you head off to Uni? It would be a real shame if you stopped!

I like any wool, yes. I am a wool addict after all! :arrow: You are so fast Nicki! I will have to hurry, with my mail and everything! Dang, more discipline!

9:51 am on December 13th, 2006

I don’t get the results for a little while. :)

It’s split into 4 levels
    99 or under / 150 = fail
    100-119/ 150 = pass
    120-129 / 150 = merit
    130-150/ 150 = distinction

I am going to continue with as much flute playing as possible, try and get into an orchestra/band/flure choir.

Well, apparently, the last post date for stuff to send to Austria is the 13th, so I hope it comes in time. x

7:03 pm on December 13th, 2006

Hi Nicki, sorry about the comments not working yesterday. I upgraded my WordPress, and didnt check the comments for errors. I will upgrade your WordPress soon too. :grin:

I hope you get your present in time. Trust in one thing, that I am alway late. :arrow: I have no discipline, its really disgusting.

Did you hear back from an Uni yet, or not till next year, will you move out too? So exciting! :-D Your grading system is so complicated.

7:23 pm on December 13th, 2006

I sent your present today. I am afraid I couldn’t find a big one (you’ll understand when you get it) but several little ones. Please tell me I put the card in the envelope too…I can’t remember!

I have had 5 offers from unis, just 1 to go now :) I will be moving out.Well, that’s just one exam board’s system! It’s different on other boards/uni etc.

8:08 pm on December 13th, 2006

Awesome! Any preferences? :-D

10:39 pm on December 13th, 2006

Place called Durham, in the north of England is my first choice I think – http://vrcoll.fa.pitt.edu/medart/image/England/durham/general/Durham-map.jpg