Saturday

June

2007

I Am Wearing This Shirt

pattieturtle.jpgI feel like a change of scenery for the day! If it is “too green” for you, you can change to a different theme, under “extras”. My themes only work if www is stripped from the URL, whoever knows why. It the most fast loading theme I have! 😳 All the themes are completely outdated, I will work on that eventually. About the new theme: right now I am not sure if it will make it. 😥 Maybe I should just start all over again.

I submitted my site to Design Snack, and my site made it! I didnt think it would, because its just “too regular”. I am pleased. The rating is pretty bad though. C-, yikes! :mrgreen: Feel free to vote if you see it over there!

I am going to pick the wood for my guitar next week! So cool. The guitar builder is using Austrian wood only, like cherry, spruce, … so he can produce the guitars cheaper. I am excited! He is really nice, too, but his website is horrendous, maybe I should offer to overwork it for him. I hope I can make some photos!

I checked if the grades are out yet for that one exam last week, and while I was up at the faculty, I saw a death note from one of the professors. He was riding his bike in Bavaria, when a 22 year old practically drove into him, and over him, which killed him immediately. He was 39 years old. That made me think big time. You learn all your life, finish your studies, make your doctor, and when you are done with all of this, and start your life, you are killed. WHY?

Dont forget to add me on Twitter and Ravelry!

This entry was posted in Daily Life, Domain, Pixelling. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to “I Am Wearing This Shirt

6:07 pm on June 30th, 2007

I LOVE the turtle image you have in your entry. It’s just gorgeous! Did you make it?

What wood do you think you’re going to have for your guitar?

Sorry to hear about the professor 🙁 What degree course do you study?

Becka UNITED STATES
    6:13 pm on June 30th, 2007

Isn’t it funny when you see a bad website you really feel the need to help those folks out.
    That is so kewl your customizing your next guitar. Nice!
    Have a good weekend Connie. Much love, Becka

7:32 pm on June 30th, 2007

Thanks Nicki, yes I made it for the new layout! Not sure about the wood yet. I want a darker guitar, so i think I will go for cherry? But I really have to go and look. I am so excited!

How are you Nicki?

6:27 am on July 1st, 2007

Have a good time wood-picking! That’s actually very exciting that you can be part of the process.

What a shame about that young professor. I wonder if we can ever know *why*? Lots to ponder in this world.

9:37 am on July 1st, 2007

It’s sooo pretty! I just love how it looks.

Do the different woods make a difference to the sound?

I’m good – relaxing as have finished exams now.

Kathrin GERMANY
    10:57 am on July 1st, 2007

irgendwie funktioniert das themenswitchen bei mir nie :p jetzt hab ich wieder madness *wunder*
    cool das mit der gitarre!

11:29 am on July 1st, 2007

Ja, ich hab zurückgeswitcht, sorry. Die Themes sind noch ein bissl buggy, das wird hoff ich noch. Jaaaaa, das mit der Gitarre ist saucool, freu mich schon voll!