Sunday

July

2007

Amigurumi Is Hard

Amigurumi really isnt as easy as i thought, but then, I havent crocheted at all yet in this century… I wanted to make this little turtle, and obviously my turtle turned out quite differently, I must have done something wrong. I will try again. Maybe investing in Happy Hooker would be a great idea.

I also baked again, Chocolate Rolls! They turned out quite good, i love the dough, but I am a dough person. ➡

Back to work tomorrow, hooray. 😥 12 more weeks, I will and must manage, but I am so sick of the post office, I need a break. I am convinced I have PTS (post traumatic stress syndrome). I really wouldnt wonder.

This entry was posted in Daily Life, Photo Galore, Turtles Love Crafts. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to “Amigurumi Is Hard”

5:14 am on July 30th, 2007

Thanks for posting the JK Rowling link…I shall go there now with a cup of tea & one of your chocolate rolls!

Anuschka
    12:47 pm on July 30th, 2007

Hey – pass auf dich auf!

Sag mal, hast du ev. nen deutschen Link zu nem Schweinchen zum Häkeln oder Stricken?

Mein Metzger würde sich sicher freuen, wenn ich ihm sowas machen würde, er ist ja so Fan von Schweinen 😉

Alles Liebe

1:14 pm on July 30th, 2007

Hallo Anuschka! Also das finde ich ja makaber mit Eurem Fleischer… aber ich werd auf alle Fälle die Augen offenhalten, gibt sicher auch Amigurumi Schweinchen, ich meld mich wenn ich was finde! *drück*

Ok, schau mal da. ➡

Shae UNITED STATES
    4:31 pm on July 30th, 2007

I think it turned out really cute. I want one cuz that would be neat to add to my turtle collection. 🙂

Becka UNITED STATES
    5:24 pm on July 31st, 2007

Super cute turtle! So kawaii. Now I am hungry looking at your “buns” LOL j/k 😀

Rain CANADA
    9:56 pm on July 31st, 2007

The turtle’s cute, even if it didn’t turn out as planned. Your crochet skills still far surpass mine. 😉

Anuschka
    8:22 pm on August 2nd, 2007

Das ist nicht “unser Schlachter” sondern mein Freund (der halt Metzger ist) 😉

Danke für den Link, darum kümmere ich mich nächste Woche.

Linda UNITED STATES
    11:26 pm on August 2nd, 2007

that looks really cute!! and the chocolate roll looks really yummy!! too bad i dont live near you, or else i’ll be visiting you everyday… lol 😛

Mrs. fadingflowers UNITED STATES
    2:04 pm on August 3rd, 2007

I like the crocheted turtle, it’s so adorable and I bet it took a long time to finish it. Also the chocolate rolls are so yummy which reminds me of cinnamon buns.