Wednesday

February

2008

Bandaids Are Expensive

Dont miss todays (tomorrows actually) Lunar Eclipse! I am so excited, I love those things. I will be biking to work when it is. Unless its totally cloudy, I should get a good few of practically “nothing”! HAHA

Stephen Fry fans, he now has a Podcast *wehhe*, read about it here!

Also, this is a really good Neopets site! Speaking of Neopets, I still havent solved plot step #2, ohno.

Do you like Bruna? I knitted her this past weekend, she is one of Ysoldas great patterns! Ingenious, as all of her patterns are. No seaming!

On to reading news, The Surgeon was quite good. I am now reading White Oleander.

Lots and lots of work, and arguments with brother. Sigh. 😎 Oh, and new Nip Tuck episode yesterday, YAY!

6 Responses to “Bandaids Are Expensive”

Erin UNITED STATES
    6:57 pm on February 20th, 2008

Ohh I’ve read White Oleander. It’s very good but very disturbing.

Me SWITZERLAND
    8:33 pm on February 20th, 2008

Ich werde wohl nichts davon sehen, vor allem, weils hier mittlerweile schleches Wetter ist und bleiben wird – schade – ich mag das auch.

Und bei dem 2. Schritt komme ich natürlich auch nicht weiter – ich probiere immer mal wieder *seufz*

7:11 am on February 21st, 2008

Couldn’t see the eclipse from my window…too cloudy! Grrr!

It took me a full week to get through those Neo-CODES! I had to solve 19 before I got the right message!

Cute Bruna….I love the ears!

12:59 pm on February 21st, 2008

Same here, I was so pissed!!!

Congratulations Lucy, I cant believe you had to solve 19! Yikes!

Michael UNITED STATES
    6:36 am on February 23rd, 2008

Eh, I’m totally not a nature person…

Shae UNITED STATES