Thursday

March

2008

What If… Rather Not

Life is so busy now that Uni has started again. I dont even have time to take new photos, bad. So this old one will have to do until new ones are here. A snail I made Sunday I think. Awful. She will definitely not get a brother or sister.

The biggest news probably are that I enrolled in a second course at Uni. A friend and I are going for our Bachelor in Germanistik. We had the first few courses this week, so far so good. Of course this is an insane idea, as I already dont have time for my other course, haha. I also changed my elective course from Neurology to “Forensic Medicine”, I am so excited. I think those are good changed, but only time will tell.

To more exciting things, a car hit me full force yesterday, while I put boxes with mail on my bike. It was insane. THANK God the bike got most of it, but as the car hit the bike full force, the bike hit me full force. I can barely walk, and I probably have a mild concussion. His car is pretty damanged, too. Better not do the “what if”. It was snowing, but the bike is yellow, and the boxes are bright orange, there is no way he did not see me. He just didnt look.

The next book I am going to read, will be The Book Thief.

Life is so terribly exciting. 😕 I could gladly live without excitement for a while.

This entry was posted in Books and Reading, Turtelina, Turtles Love Crafts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to “What If… Rather Not”

medicine » Blog Archive » What If… Rather Not
    9:07 pm on March 6th, 2008

[…] Read the rest of this great post here […]

Becka UNITED STATES
    9:35 pm on March 6th, 2008

Holy crap, you got hit by a car, what an idiot, I agree with the lovely bright colors your bike and packages are you would think he could see you. I swear bad drivers are the worse. I do hope you feel better soon, I know you must be sore for awhile my friend. What a bummer. 🙁 Get well. Stay sweet. *hugs*

Me SWITZERLAND
    11:25 pm on March 6th, 2008

Good Heavens – ich weiss genau wie sich das anfühlt – nur hab ich mich selber mit meinem Auto gerammt, weil ich die Handbremse nicht richtig angezogen habe – ich hoffe, es ist nichts angebrochen – ich hatte ziemliches Glück – und du scheinbar auch – mann, mann, mann.
    Schnelle Besserung *drück*

Ich finde die Schnecke auf ne besondere Art süss.

1:04 am on March 7th, 2008

Ooo, a new course sounds cool. Especially if you’re doing it with a friend. How long does it last?

Oh goodness 🙁 You poor thing and what an idiot car driver. Did they stop?

5:16 am on March 7th, 2008

I hope you recover quickly from that collision! Yikes! *hugs*

Fiona AUSTRALIA
    12:43 am on March 8th, 2008

oh no! I hope they did stop and they get charged over it!