Sunday

September

2008

“Da Kumt Die Sun”

Sorry! I am alive, yes! Quite alive, just tired, busy and very umotivated. Can only be a matter of time, really.

Look at the new snaillike turtle that I got from Nicki, so lovely, do you like it?

This past week I really enjoyed the new episode of House (not too fond of 13, she is quite intriguing though, I love the House Wilson plotline!), the new Ghost Hunters (quite good), what else is coming up? I think Ugly Betty, Ghost Whisperer and Pushing Daisies the week after this one, so exciting! Cant wait for Ghost Whisperer, who is the dead one? Finally Pushing Daisies again!

I am now reading Breaking Dawn, quite enjoying it, for me this is the best one of the 4 books. I wasnt too fond of the first 3 ones, the storylines were horribly stretched and foreseeable, for me, I know plenty of people wont agree here. Cant wait to find out how this ends.

Work is absolutely exhausting. I cant wait to get a break again, whenever this will be. I made my Uni schedule since my last post. On two afternoons I am going to have Latin, damn, I dont want too, but I need it. Do you need it in the Uk or USA too? Such a waste of time. I am also having a lectue on suicide and suicide prevention, which will be quite good I hope and plenty of other uninteresting things.

kea is the only store that I know off here that has open until 9.00 pm, so last week we went “night shopping”, it was way cool! 🙂 They have a cool plush bunny that sits on edges, totally love it! Nikki loves my new dustbin. 😐

This week I will probably go to the dermatologist. Skin is insane, I have hardly been able to sleep, itching like hell.

Nothing more for now. 😳

9 Responses to ““Da Kumt Die Sun””

Nicki UNITED KINGDOM
    7:48 pm on September 21st, 2008

Aw, yay! Glad it arrived safely 😀

Which House did you watch? I watched the first one of series 5 this week. 🙂

Don’t have to do Latin here – I didn’t get the opportunity although some people do do it. Why do you need Latin?

12:59 pm on September 22nd, 2008

Oh Nicki, didnt you get my SMS about the turtle? I sent it right after I got it! Dang. I really do love it! Its so unique and special! 😀

Yep, I watched the 1st of season 5 too, quite good!

I need it for my German studies. I hate Latin. I wonder why you dont need it for history. You would need it here!

Nicki UNITED KINGDOM
    8:49 pm on September 22nd, 2008

Oh, yes I did! It was just good to see it arrived ok 🙂

It’s so strange you need Latin for German studies. No, no Latin requirement at all here, at least on my History course.

Hope you’re ok.

6:42 am on September 23rd, 2008

UGLY BETTY starts here on Thursday!! I can’t wait. They’ve been filming around town but I haven’t run into them yet. 😀

Good luck with the dermotologist!

2:04 pm on September 23rd, 2008

Does this mean Betty went to New York? 🙂 Totally exciting! You must go and search for them and then make a billion photos Lucy!

9:25 am on September 24th, 2008

Yes, BETTY officially started filming on the streets of NYC for this season (it was always odd for me to see those *studio NYC* sets in previous seasons!)…I’ve got my camera ready & my eyes open!!!!! 🙂

H. PHILIPPINES
    10:48 pm on September 24th, 2008

Hi,

I’m H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I’m contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back at k5ino@bigstring.com, indicating your blog for reference, and I’ll send you back pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.

Michael UNITED STATES
    1:53 am on September 29th, 2008

Hey, long time! Hope you’re doing better than I am. Anyway, could you update update the link to my blog to “.org”? Thanks!

Shae