Tuesday

December

2006

Oh So Christmassy
POSTED in: Daily Life, Pixelling

preparedturtle.gif Computer is fixed and I have my beloved Paintshop 7 back, every version above is too rich for me! Jasc doesnt even exist anymore, when did this happen. 🙄

I made Christmas Smilies, but I cant decide if I want the turtles to be fully dressed :mrgreen: or just with a hat on. xmasturtlev2.gif In any case, they need to be overworked before you can download them, tomorrow probably.

I received my Simply Knitting on Monday, and there are lovely Christmas hats in there! The brown hat with the mistletoe on the alien turtle, is from in there. (the turtle looks like a nurse, I know that) I love the hat, but the measurements are for kids, a shame.

I am also again officially invited to the Post Office Christmas Party! I am going to make lots of photos this year, nothing about drunk and fully grown postal men.

I (See how every sentence starts with I? I am so self centered lately.) bought a crochetted turtle ipod cover on Etsy last week. It explicitly said for Ipods and Mobiles. I received it today, it is so lovely!!! But neither my already very small mobile, nor an Ipod Nano fits in there. I feel so betrayed! 😡 I still love it, even when nothing more but a battery fits in there.

Bytheway, I am getting tons and tons of referral spam from Blogged, since several weeks, anyone else?

This entry was posted in Daily Life, Pixelling. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to “Oh So Christmassy”

Pelf MALAYSIA
    1:02 am on December 6th, 2006

I’d prefer the turtles fully dressed Santa’s suit!! And I just can’t wait for them (check out my turtle theme), hahhaha *taps impatiently

8:49 am on December 6th, 2006

Thanks for the input Pelf, always helpful! I will get them ready in a few hours. I hope they dont break your text. Maybe I can make a set a little bit smaller, too.

Your turtle rock fundraising must have been amazing! ➡ Awesome piccies, and so many turtles! :mrgreen:

Kathrin GERMANY
    9:01 am on December 6th, 2006

schön, dass du wieder richtig online bist!

9:38 am on December 6th, 2006

Glad computer is back 😀 I think the turtles look cute either way, aw 😀

What is your favourite wool colour, Connie?

Oooh, will you go to the Christmas Party?

I had my Cambridge University interview on Monday, it went awfully.

pelf MALAYSIA
    11:10 am on December 6th, 2006

Seriously, I don’t know what will or won’t break my text. And if it does, I wouldn’t know what to do! So it’s very thoughtful of you to make a smaller set 🙂

Becka UNITED STATES
    1:30 pm on December 6th, 2006

Oh, I like the little turtles all dressed up. 💡

diana
    3:08 pm on December 6th, 2006

ich mag die angezogenen turtles auch ein bisschen besser. es sind aber beide cool. 😎

4:54 pm on December 6th, 2006

Yayyy, Christmas theme 😀

Kathrin GERMANY
    7:06 pm on December 6th, 2006

ohhhhhhhh so ein schönes layout!!!

7:26 pm on December 6th, 2006

Not an *old* theme…just a TRADITIONAL one! It made me feel good when it popped up on my screen!:!:

Shae UNITED STATES
    7:51 pm on December 6th, 2006

I love how the turtle is coming to bare gifts 🙂 aww!

7:52 pm on December 6th, 2006

Well – I haven’t made a layout for months! I like this one 😀

I am positive that it was terrible. Letters get sent out 2nd January.

Oooh ok – is all wool the same, or is there special knitting wool?

7:58 pm on December 6th, 2006

Yikes, the reply CSS is awful! But if I change it for this theme, I have to change it back again after Christmas…

Hmmmm, for what other Unis did you apply for? I love all english Unis, so traditional and nice looking! You will have to make thousands of photos for me! They would be dumb to not take you!

I really love the english brand Rowan. I dont think we have quality wool like that. I actually like all wool that is not Austrian or German. Go figure.

Kathrin GERMANY
    8:52 pm on December 6th, 2006

nee, nee, ich finde das superschön! egal wie alt!

1:13 am on December 7th, 2006

hehe But its so old and overused, I can barly look at it!

Are you sure your interview didnt go well, when will you hear back? Fingers are crossed!

I like all colours I think!

1:13 am on December 7th, 2006

Nein! Es ist alt, und eigentlich kann ichs gar nicht mehr sehen, ich hoff ich komm dazu was neues zu machen, aber eher net. Uije. Aber lieb Kathrin, danke! ➡

1:17 am on December 7th, 2006

hehe But its so old and overused, I can barly look at it!

I like all colours I think, but probably more the darker tones.

Nicki AUSTRIA
    1:19 am on December 7th, 2006

Well, I haven’t made a layout for months! I like this one 😀

I am positive that it was terrible. Letters get sent out 2nd January.

Oooh ok – is all wool the same, or is there special knitting wool?

1:21 am on December 7th, 2006

I really love the english brand Rowan. I dont think we have quality wool like that. I actually like all wool that is not Austrian or German. Go figure!

Kathrin AUSTRIA
    1:21 am on December 7th, 2006

Nee, nee, ich finde das superschön! egal wie alt!