Wednesday

December

2006

Almost Too Much Of It
POSTED in: Daily Life, Pixelling

Well yes, you have not travelled back in time, and I am not testing your memory span. I am not even sure myself if this theme will celebrate its 3rd or 4th Christmas this year… ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Converting it to WordPress was a pain in the butt, and while I worked on it, I realized how much I am NOT in Christmas spirits, thanks to this pervert warm weather we are having. And I am saying this, after Christmas shopping all morning! Standing in the midst of Christmas decoration, I remembered how much I always loved Christmas! And Christmas decoration! And then it dawned on me, that I dont have my favourite person to buy pressies for anymore, and down my mood went. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

I cant be bothered to overwork the smilies anymore today, grab them now, and then just reupload them when I am done with them, tomorrow? Grab them here. There will be a smaller version, for the blogs that dont have my line height.

I am such a narcisst, but I love some of the things that I made for Schildies the last 2 years. I will have to feature them one by one, so some wont get forgotten or overlooked. I still love the Adventkranzclock! *points to the left*

I cant believe how some people are done with their Christmas knitting, I havent even started yet!

Uni yesterday was brilliant! HAHA Another test we had to participate in, and the first question was “write down the first thought that comes to your mind when you hear the word death”. I sat over that question forever, obviously altering my first thought from “forever peace” to “going into eternity”. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Whatever!

So much to tell today, but I better stop, this is already too long. And look, while I wrote that entry, you kept commenting on the old one! What will you have to say to this now? ๐Ÿ˜•

This entry was posted in Daily Life, Pixelling. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to “Almost Too Much Of It”

ZhiWen NETHERLANDS
    8:21 pm on December 6th, 2006

I like the theme ๐Ÿ™‚ The new turtles are very cute too! By the way, I think your mouse escaped across the border and is now haunting my house now (I’ve just spotted one in my room.. *sigh*) ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Do you have a lot of Christmas knitting left to do?

11:31 pm on December 6th, 2006

Ohoh! So tricky to catch, good luck! I would say, rent a cat! ๐Ÿ˜†

Just some socks I think, maybe a scarf? But socks mainly. ๐Ÿ˜

pelf MALAYSIA
    9:36 am on December 7th, 2006

They’re so so cute! Thanks heaps ๐Ÿ™‚

Becka UNITED STATES
    3:15 pm on December 7th, 2006

Mmm the turtles look great Connie. Love em.
    If I didn’t get any x-mas crafty done by now, oh well. Gosh, time sure does fly.
    Because of my best friends horrid passing I am super sensitive to “death” right now. Sorry sweetie the holidays are rough for ya. ๐Ÿ™

3:46 pm on December 7th, 2006

I imagine. Take care of yourself Becka. โžก Sending lots and lots of good thoughts your way!

4:43 pm on December 7th, 2006

I haven’t done anything Christmassy yet. It’s awful. Usually I am really in a festive spirit – I have done no shopping, no card making or writing, nothing. I need to get something for you Connie – so need to find out the posting date to Austria, it must be pretty soon!

I have a flute exam tomorrow

Hope you’re ok Connie *hugs* Don’t forget you’re amazing! ๐Ÿ™‚

Shae UNITED STATES
    8:59 pm on December 7th, 2006

Aww, thank you for the uber cute turtles!!

11:09 pm on December 7th, 2006

You are always so nice to me Nicki, THANK YOU! โžก Fingers crossed for tomorrow, you will do excellent! What will you do with flute playing when you are heading off to Uni?

11:10 pm on December 7th, 2006