Sunday

July

2008

Getting Very Close

The weeks seem to be passing quicker and quicker. Its already July! 😯

On Tuesday I have to leave for Bad Gleichenberg to get treatment at a health resort for my stupid skin. I am going to be gone for 29 days, I cannot believe it. I so much dont want to go. But if I want my skin to clear up, this is probably my only chance. I wish it was over already, 29 days can be a lifetime, and I have so many issues that I will have to face there, not nice.

My Macbook will come along of course, because I should do a bit of Uni work there. We will see. I am going to bring 11 books! ➡

This past week at work was insane. There was SO MUCH stuff. Look at the photo, it almost exploded! Always around the first of the month, but this month we are having the fat catalogues, hundreds of them.

On other news, I got my hair cut short, and I am so much happier! I hated my hair so much, and the last few years, none of the hair dressers that I went to, wanted to cut it off for me. This one did, and it looks a billion times better. Look at my WeeMee on the right, thats how it looks, just a bit shorter.

Friday was my last guitar lesson for the school year, and I only got a merit again. Damn. I wanted that distinction so bad! thanks Nicki for two new vocabularies

Other than that, I have been totally hooked on Ghost Hunters since a few days. I cannot stop watching. So amazing and creepy. I got my wool for Liesl this week, and I have already started. I am making it way small this time, no more too large garments.

This Bumble Bee Wasp awaited me yesterday when I got home from work. Doesnt it look so creepy? Totally disgusting. Interesting how nature works.

The next entry will probably be from Styria. Cross your fingers that I wont go insane there. 👿

This entry was posted in Daily Life, Guitar, Photo Galore, Turtelina and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to “Getting Very Close”

Nicki UNITED KINGDOM
    9:18 am on July 6th, 2008

Good luck at the heath clinic. Hopefully it will help your skin – I am sure it’ll be good for you to have a break from working/uni, although you will have to do uni work I guess.

Yay for short hair. It looks quite short on the photo of you in the about me bit?

Can understand about your guitar lesson – I got my piano exam results back and got a ‘merit’ and I really wanted a ‘distinction’.

That bee looks more like a scary wasp!!!

Take care 🙂

Me SWITZERLAND
    6:09 pm on July 6th, 2008

Ich wäre so froh, ich würde in ne Klinik geschickt, wofür auch immer – die 8 Monate letztes Jahr waren viel zu wenig resp. da hatte ich ja keine zusätzliche Therapie – nur Sabbatical auf Krankenschein – wofür ich jedoch unendlich dankbar bin.

Ich überlege auch schon wieder, ob ich meine Haare nicht schneiden soll – ich bin jedoch noch nicht ganz auf der Länge, wie deine jetzt sind… Ich hasse das ganze Drum und Dran mit langen Haaren – war schon immer so *augenroll*

Lass es dir gut gehen in der Klinik und versuche, so viel wie möglich für DICH mitzunehmen. Kannst du dich von dort mal melden?

Alles, alles Gute – liebe Grüsse
    ME

8:09 pm on July 6th, 2008

Merit in your Piano exam is EXCELLENT Nicki! Congratulations! Stupid perfectionism though, you can be so proud of yourself! Who knows who got a distinction, possibly noone?

Now I know how to translate my guitar grades, very well always sounded wrong. Thanks Nicki!

You are right, its a wasp. *blush*

8:19 pm on July 6th, 2008

Hallo ME!
    Ich glaub wenn wer anderer fahren würd, würd ich auch denken, ich will auch! Aber jetzt wo ich selber muss denk ich mir, warum nicht wer anderer! Voll scheise. Aber mal schauen wies wird.
    Lange Haare sind echt schecklich, bin so froh das sie ab sind!
    Wenn alles gut geht, hab ich dort Internet, ich kann doch gar nicht ohne, schon gar nicht so lange!
    😀

Nicki UNITED KINGDOM
    8:48 pm on July 6th, 2008

Well, here in the UK, I did an exam with an exam board called the Associated Board of the Royal College of Music.

You have to play 3 pieces, do sight reading, do scales, do aural tests.

Pieces are marked out of 30 each, sight reading and scales are marked out of 21, and aural tests are out of 18.

A pass is 100/150, a merit 120/150 and a distinction 130/150. I got 126.

There are grades 1 (lowest) to 8 (highest) which are amateur qualifications, and then after that you can do 3 diplomata which are professional qualifications. I’ve done grade 8 flute and the piano exam was grade 1.

Nicki UNITED KINGDOM
    8:49 pm on July 6th, 2008

PS – this system is different to America/Canada!

Me SWITZERLAND
    5:15 pm on July 7th, 2008

Dann freue ich mich – von dir zu hören – mach das Beste draus! *schubs*

Ich hab mich bequatschen lassen und obwohl der Kerl schon längst weg ist, lässt mich mein Ehrgeiz jetzt weiter wachsen lassen – naja, abgeschnitten ist ja dann schnell wieder *augenroll*

Alles Liebe

7:39 am on July 8th, 2008

Best of luck Connie at the health place!!! I hope your skin responds beautifully!…& permanently. My fingers are crossed for you 🙂

Nicki UNITED KINGDOM
    12:07 am on July 12th, 2008

Hope it is going well

Kathrin GERMANY
    1:06 pm on July 13th, 2008

das würde mich auch nerven, das ständige ausziehen. da würd ich auch so ne krise kriegen! ich hoffe, sonst ists irgendwie erträglich!

Shae
    5:25 pm on July 24th, 2008

Take care of you & hope all goes well. 🙂

Nicki UNITED KINGDOM
    12:37 am on July 29th, 2008

Hope it is going ok for you so far 🙂 xx

Kathrin GERMANY
    10:40 pm on August 4th, 2008

ich freu mich schon,w enn du wieder da bist!