Tuesday

August

2008

In Retrospect, It Went Fast

Hello everyone, I AM BACK! I cant believe I survived without internet for 29 days, it went rather well without it, but now I am so glad I have it back! Missed you all. HUGS AND KISSES

I have so many photos to share and there is so much to tell. I cant believe how slow the 29 days passed, I cant believe how fast the 29 days passed, depending how you look at it.

Over the next few days I am going to share “my adventures” and “my adversities” that I had and experienced in my 29 days stay at Bad Gleichenberg. Already it seems like a dream. Was I really there?

I feel like “suffocating” at home, I have started scratching the second I went into this house so I am off to meet with a friend.

I have to go back to work tomorrow, but I promise to write the first post afterwards.

Be well everyone!

This entry was posted in Photo Galore, Turtelina and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to “In Retrospect, It Went Fast”

Me SWITZERLAND
    8:49 pm on August 5th, 2008

Schön, dich wieder hier zu haben.

Hey – setz um, was du gelernt hast – nicht gleich wieder die alten Muster leben!

Ich freue mich auf deine Erzählungen – take care und einen lieben Gruss!

6:22 am on August 6th, 2008

Welcome home! You were definitely MISSED!!! I’m sure doggie & bunnies are happy to get you back too! ;-D

Nicki UNITED KINGDOM
    11:09 am on August 7th, 2008

Welcome back!!! I checked on your twitterings every so often 😀 Glad to see you back. Thanks for the post, I hope you received mine too? I look forward to hearing all about it 🙂

Nicki UNITED KINGDOM
    11:10 am on August 7th, 2008

PS – Maybe a stupid suggestion, but do you know what you’re allergic to in your house?

Me SWITZERLAND
    8:02 pm on August 7th, 2008

Nicki – I think it’s a psychological problem…

Nicki UNITED KINGDOM
    8:43 pm on August 7th, 2008

Oh ok, that could make more sense…*hides*