Tuesday

December

2011

Post Christmas

It has been so long since my last post! You can really tell that you are getting older by how fast time flies and how little time you have for everything. I always have to remind myself of what my doctor friend keeps telling me: “use every single day“. Because faster than you can blink your eye, it can all be over.

This is a photo I took from the Uni roof last week. The view was absolutely stunning! I hate winter and I really can do without snow, but it makes the old city look fantastic!

The doggie is doing quite well. Sleeping most of the day, but for her age 13 1/2, I think she is doing quite good! *keeping fingers crossed*

Uni and everything else is going OK. With my crazy schedule, OK is good.

For some insane reason, no matter what we do with my skin (immune system), we cannot get my skin plus under control. It is mad. I have been on the strongest meds that are available and they didnt help. So now I am on Remicade. Noone with atopic eczema here has ever been treated with it. It is crazy expensive and totally and completely Off Label. And guess what, it doesnt help. Frustrating. I cant be that screwed up?

Christmas totally passed me by. I cant even believe it already happened. Of course, I did notice that people were missing at a time they really should have been here. But that is how life is.

I hope you are taking care of yourselves and even though I havent kept in touch at all lately, you are all certainly often on my mind. Have a very good end of the year, and a good start into 2012! See you then!

This entry was posted in Daily Life, Diary, Photo Galore, Turtelina and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to “Post Christmas”

Erin
    12:46 am on December 28th, 2011

Merry Christmas Connie!! I love your pictures, especially with your precious doggie 🙂

7:07 am on December 28th, 2011

Christmas & New Year’s Greetings to you Connie…oh, Doggie looks so comfy! Wishing you all the best! 😉

P.S. We are warmer than usual & quite rainy…I wouldn’t mind taking some of that snow off your hands!

Anu SWITZERLAND
    12:55 am on January 1st, 2012

Ein frohes neues Jahr wünsche ich dir – zu mehr fehlt mir grad der Kopf!

Pete POLAND
    11:42 am on January 1st, 2012

Happy new Year, people! 🙂
    May your year be filled with joy, fun, love and all other awesome things one can imagine and experience!

1:00 pm on January 1st, 2012

@Pete: Ohoh, der Peter ist betruuuuuuunken!

Pete POLAND
    2:55 pm on January 1st, 2012

@Connie: Gaaaar nicht waaaaaaahr, du frechdachs! 🙂 Lasst uns den Happy 2012 Dance tanzen! Shalalala ;-D