Wednesday

February

2007

Awaiting Better Times

Hoodie ProgressKnitting is going well. The Central Park Hoodie is a fun and fast pattern, and when you knit something “big” again after all these socks, you are noticing how long a pair of socks really takes, quite a while. This is something I want to knit soon, too. 🙂

I love this Threadless T-Shirt, I hope I can behave myself. Very lovely.

Here is a lovely script which I would like for my resources, But its not free, and I will not pay 49 Dollars for it.

This is not a good time right now. I can barely exist at home right now, watching Big Brother alone, watching the Ski WM alone, is tearing my heart out, and I cannot deal with it. My Mom loved these things so much, and I miss her so much these days. So very much, and it is hard hard hard. I cannot sleep, I cant exist. This should have happened to someone else, not us. Anxiously awaitig better times.

If I had some sleeping pills, I would take them all, and then sleep through February. Lovely thought.

Neopets should really make their images transparent, the white background is annoying.

This entry was posted in Daily Life, Knitting, Photo Galore. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to “Awaiting Better Times”

9:43 pm on February 7th, 2007

Oh the hoodie looks really good.

When I clicked add comment, it had my name and email in the boxes (normal), but then it also had a website filled in – is this a subtle hack?

*hugs* to you Connie.

You deserve better times so much 🙂

Booked my driving test today *argh*

Rain
    10:11 pm on February 7th, 2007

I was really excited when I saw that shirt in their newsletter – and it comes in long sleeves! It’s taking all my willpower not to go buy it now.

I’m sorry things aren’t going well for you. 🙁

11:33 pm on February 7th, 2007

Oh Stephanie, let me know if you get it after all, then I am going to be loyal and get it too! HA! 😀 My fingers are itching.

I miss you around, I have always enjoyed your posts! Dont drop off this planet please! 😀

Thank you. *HUGS*

11:37 pm on February 7th, 2007

Hey Nicki,
    I have no idea how that URL landed in there, I saw it at other sites, this should not be, but nothing I can change I think.

When is your driving test, are you excited? I will cross my fingers when you tell me when it is! How cool that you will be able to drive! 😀

Thanks Sweetie, hope you are well, and not too stressed or buzy!

Jutta
    3:12 pm on February 8th, 2007

((Connie))

8:41 am on February 9th, 2007

How bizarre! Well, when I just commented a minute ago,it wasn’t there.

My test’s in 2 months time ish. I am not excited, I am scared stiff, I am absolutely appalling at driving, and never get anywhere. I didn’t want to put myself in for it. *sigh* Drove in the snow yesterday! (It doesn’t snow here much!)

I’m not too bad thankyou 🙂